Humminbird 710160-1 XTM 9 20 T DualBeam with Temperature Trolling Motor Mounted Transducer, BlackCWR-28697
7 in stock
Humminbird xtm 9 20 T depth transducer w/ Temp, manufacturer's part number 710160-1, 83/200Khz, 60/20 dig beam angles, with temperature sensor. Trolling motor mount. Includes 15' cable with 7 pin modular plug.
The Humminbird XTM 9 20 T Trolling Motor Mounted Transducer is designed to mount onto the body of most trolling motors, and is constructed with a low-profile shape that reduces drag in the water and minimizes the chance of hang-ups on weeds. This unit is a hydrodynamic, dual-beam trolling-motor transducer with 20-degree and 60-degree cone angle beams, with 200 kHz and 83 kHz operating frequencies respectively. The XTM 9 20 T has a built-in temperature sensor, and is compatible with Humminbird's; Piranha 5, Legend ID40, Matrix 15, Matrix 17, Matrix 25, Matrix 27, Matrix 55, Matrix 65, Matrix 67, FF515, FF535, and FF565 sonar or fish finder systems. This item is backed by Humminbird's one-year limited warranty.
- Trolling motor mount transducer
- 83/200 KHz, 60/20Â° beam angle
- Temperature sensor
- 15' cable with 7 pin plug
- Mounts on to the body of most trolling motors, with a low-profile, drag-reducing shape
- Hydrodynamic, dual-beam transducer, with a built-in temperature sensor
- 20-degree and 60-degree cone angle beams, with 200 kHz and 83 kHz operating frequencies