Fusion SG-24DA61500 Signature Series 24-Volt 6-Channel Marine Amplifier 840 Watts RMSCWR-86972
Introducing an impressive new addition to the Fusion Signature Series marine amplifier range: the SG-24DA61500. This new Signature Series 24-volt 6-channel marine amplifier is designed for boats operating on 24-volt electrical systems. With a peak power of 1500-watts, it provides incredible power delivery to your onboard audio entertainment. The plug-and-play setup allows for easy installation without the need for an additional power adaptor. Fusion Signature Series amplifiers are purpose-built for the marine environment. Boasting some of the most impressive environmental protection available, they deliver a Signature performance on the water like never before. Product Specifications Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 40 kHz (-3dB @ 4 Ohm rated power) Peak Power Output: 1500 W Rated Power Output (4 Ohm): 100 W rms x 6 @ 28.8 V input <1% THD + N (EIA/CEA-490A) Rated Power Output (2 Ohm): 140 W rms x 6 @ 28.8 V input <1% THD + N (EIA/CEA-490A) Rated Power Output (4 Ohm Bridged): 280 W rms x 3 @ 28.8 V input <1% THD + N (EIA/CEA-490A) Input Sensitivity: 0.3 V to 8 V rms, user adjustable High-Pass/Low-Pass Full Range Filter: Yes, user selectable Filter Cross-Over Frequency: 32 Hz to 320 Hz, user adjustable Bass-Boost: 0 to 9 dB, user adjustable (zone 3 only) Operating Voltage: 21.6 V to 32 V dc Remote Switch-On: Yes - 6 V threshold Current Consumption (Standby): <1 mA @ 28.8 V input Current Consumption (Idle): <1.25 A @ 28.8 V input Current Consumption (Max): 35 A @ 28.8 V input Fuse Rating: 3 x 20 A ATC Blade-Type (SAE J1171 Compliant) Protection Circuits: Reverse-Voltage, Input Under/Over Voltage, Over-Temperature, Output Short-Circuit Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 50Â°C (32 to 122Â°F) Ingress Protection Rating Dry area installation only Dimensions: 420 mm (L) x 210 mm (W) x 57 mm (H) or 16-9-16" (L) x 8-1/4" (W) x 2-1/4" (H) Weight: 5.15 kg/11.35 lb with cover
- Class-D Amplifier Technology: The highly efficient Class-D design provides 1500-watt peak power while drawing less current than a standard Class-AB amplifier.
- 1500-Watt Peak Power: With a peak power of 1500-watts, you can easily power up to 6 pairs of speakers OR up to 4 pairs of speakers and 1 subwoofer.
- Marine-Ready Design with Conformal Coated PCBs: Extending the life of your amplifiers, the Signature Series amplifiers are designed specifically for marine use with conformal coated PCBs to provide extra protection from the marine elements.
- Rigid Aluminum Alloy Heat Sink: Molded to form a singular die-cast chassis, the fin layout is calculated with precision to increase the surface area of the heat sink and improve heat dissipation.
- Stainless Steel Mirror Finish: The polished stainless steel control panel cover conceals and helps protect all cable connections and the settings control panel while providing an attractive finish to complement any installation.