AudioControl SA-4100i Omni-directional Audio Test and Measurement Microphone for Apple / iOS DevicesADC-SA4100I
The SA-4100i is a calibrated, full range, omni-directional test and measurement microphone for direct connection to iOS devices running iOS 5.0 or later. With SA-4100i and the AudioControl Mobile Tools app, you will be able to analyze the acoustics of any environment with high resolution and precision, using the processing power of your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. SA-4100i makes set up of any sound processor a breeze, too, letting you see the acoustical spectrum and take action! SA-4100i includes a windscreen. Compatible with many models, including: iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S iPhone 6, 6S iPhone 6 Plus, 6S Plus iPod Touch 5th generation iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3 iPad Air, iPad Air 2 iPad 4th generation Mobile Tools App: The included AudioControl Mobile Tools app supports the full capabilities of the SA-4100i microphone with five powerful modules, including RTA, FFT, SPL, Polarity and the proprietary DQ-61 Delay module. Mobile Tools is available as a free download on the App store. Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 3dB, Gain Ranges: 27dBA - 105dBA; 48dBA - 120dBA, Polar Pattern: Omni-directional.
- Omnidirectional microphone works with your iOS device to test and measure your system's performance
- Compatible with iOS devices 5.0 or later; Compatible models, including: iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, 5S ie 6, 6S, 6 Plus, 6S Plus, iPod Touch 5th generation, iPad mini, mini 2, mini 3, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad 4th generation
- Omni-directional polar pattern of the mic ensures that you'll capture all the dynamics of the room when you make your measurements
- Lightning connector; Wind screen included
- Tip Diameter: 13 mm (.5 inches); Length: 145 mm ( 5.7 inches)