DS18 Hydro MRX1 Marine Radio Headunit LCD Screen, Bluetooth, IP65 Waterproof Weatherproof, AM FM Radio, USB, 1 Zones, 4 Volts Preamp Outputs, RDS 4X40 WattsCWR-87252
11 in stock
A marine head unit that can do it all Compact, powerful, beautiful, and will stand up to the rigorous punishment that all marine and off-road head unit go through. This powerful receiver features all the functions you need like BT, RCA outputs including subwoofer, USB linking and charging with remaining waterproof This is the key to enjoying loud music with the highest quality for your boat, atv, or any vehicle that may see the water frequently. Specification AM/FM Antenna: Yes Audio Input[L+R]: Yes USB For Music and Charging: Yes, Charging 2A Wired Remote Input: Yes Outputs: Rear Chassis Speaker Power Plug: Yes, Molex Plug 12pin Water Resistant Audio Output Front [L+R]: Yes Audio Output Rear [L+R]: Yes Subwoofer Output RCA: Yes Sub out low pass filter: Yes, 80/120/160Hz, Gain 0-12 Media Playback USB [64G Memory]: Yes Bluetooth v4.2: Yes BT Streaming ID3 Tag info: Yes Other Features Operating Voltage: 12V Preamp Output: 4V RMS Differential LCD Display type: Negative VA Backlight: Yes IR Remote: No Low Battery Beep: Yes EEPROM: Yes Conformal Coating: Yes IP Raiting: IPX 6 UV Resistance: Yes Salt Spary Resistance: Yes Features 4 and 2 ohm stable 4 ohm output 15 watts rms x4 2 ohm output 20 watts rms x4 LCD Display for easy viewing RGB lighting to match your theme USB, AM/FM, Bluetooth sources Compact and sleek size Waterproof Adjustable tone controls and loudness adjustments are easy
- The DS18 MRX1 is a Marine Head Unit Radio that does it all - BT, AM/FM, precise sound setting options, preset EQs, easy to read LCD display with RGB keys
- The MRX1's sound output cant be matched because we have made this unit to use 4v pre amp outputs so you can expect the highest quality sound with the voltage to push it.
- The MRX1 has 3 outputs to accommodate fully applied systems easily with front, rear, and sub high quality outputs. This radio has an amazing power output. With a 4 ohm load you will get 4x15 watts rms and 2 ohm load you will get 4x20 watts rms which is enough to push most entry level speakers. (Amps will be required to install tower speakers and subs)
- Enjoy all your favorite AM/FM stations with our wideband AM/FM receiver that is also selectable under source controls.
- The IP65 waterproof rating will help you stay confident while using the headunit in harsh and wet terrain without failure.