Garmin 010-01970-00 Fusion Entertainment Signature Series 2250W Mono Marine AmplifierCWR-78017
10 in stock
The Fusion signature Series marine amplifiers are purpose built for the marine environment, boasting some of the most impressive environmental protection available, to deliver a signature performance on the water like never before. The true-marine ms-da12250 will resist corrosion and the incredible 2250 Watt Output (peak) is configurable for 1 ohm impedance, delivering enough power to bring your signature Series subwoofer components to life. The ms-da12250 is a high efficiency 2250 Watt monoblock amplifier design ensures low current draw from the battery. This delivers increased power to the connected subwoofer, taking your audio entertainment experience to new levels. The ms-da12250 incorporates heat-tempered and conformal Coated pcb's for maximum product life Plus the amplifier chassis is a heat Sink; reducing component Core temperature and increasing efficiency. Undeniably a Stand out piece; the stunning stainless steel mirror install panel offers practical confinement of all cable connections and tuning controls, while delivering good looks that complement any installation. Connections include single Channel Output and RCA line-level inputs allow for easy connection to new or existing systems.
- Powerful mono block, specifically for customers that want the sub(s) to hit loud and proud
- Mono block, 1600 Watt, class-d amplifier
- 2250W of peak power to drive up to 2 Fusion signature subwoofers, 2-ohm stable
- 1-Piece heavy-duty die cast chassis, 5-way circuitry protection - thermal/reversed power polarity/DC offset protection/high + low voltage
- FLFC low frequency control-accurate fine tuning of frequency response