Whistler WS1065 Desktop Digital ScannerWS1065.FBA
1 in stock
- Menu Driven Programming with Context Sensitive Help - Each menu item provides a few lines of help text that provide assistance with programming and using the scanner
- Scan List-functionality allows you to arrange, group and scan objects according to your preference. Memory Backup - Frequencies remain stored in memory for an extended time even without batteries.
- Free-Form Memory Organization - Allocation of memory dynamically and efficiently as it is needed. This differs from low cost and older scanners that had memory organized in rigid and wasteful memory banks
- Skywarn Storm Spotter Function - Instant access to frequencies used by storm spotter networks. Multi-System Trunking. Tune - Find new and unlisted frequencies starting from a specified frequency
- Digital AGC - Instantly compensates for low user audio levels that are common on digital systems
- Scans most common trunked radio system signaling formats, including Motorola, EDACS, LTR and P25 trunked radio networks. Both talkgroup and individual call monitoring are supported