Rockford Fosgate DSR1 8-Channel Interactive Signal Processor w/Integrated iDatalink Maestro ModuleADS-DSR1.FBA
The DSR1 is the first real solution for replacing the factory amplifier and speakers in Ford and Chrysler vehicles, as the DSR1 uses the full-range, flat audio signal from the factory source unit. After the built-in Maestro interface is flashed with the vehicle-specific firmware, the factory source unit CANbus messages are used to control the internal signal routing of the DSR1. The DSR1 still utilizes the power processor found in our patented 3Sixty.3, but adds an easy to use app for tuning from Apple and Android devices.
- The DSR1 is the first real solution for replacing the factory amplifier and speakers in Ford and Chrysler vehicles
- Utilizes the powerful processor found in our Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3 but adds an easy to use interactive Apple iOS / Android app for easy, real-time tuning
- An amazing 245 bands of equalization for absolutely precise in-vehicle tuning; Adjustable crossovers with selectable slope: Up to 10ms of delay for precise time alignment
- 4 Channel high-level inputs with signal sense turn on; 4 Channel balanced differential inputs; Auxiliary RCA and SPDIF coaxial inputs
- Bluetooth 4.0 Connectivity for convenient wireless setup, adjustments and tuning