Infinity PRV415 All-in-One NMEA 2000 Stereo [REFPRV415]CWR-72792
All kinds of connectivity
Infinity's REFPRV415 marine digital media receiver gives you plenty of ways to enjoy music on your boat, along with a color screen, a built-in 2-ohm stable amp, and the inputs you'll need to expand your system later. Built-in Bluetooth with ID tagging lets you stream music from your smartphone, or you can use the AUX or USB inputs to enjoy tunes stored on a music player or thumb drive. You'll also be able to enjoy your favorite radio stations and track weather on the global AM/FM/WB tuner. This compact receiver is compatible with SiriusXM's satellite radio tuner (not included), and it'll also fit right in with your existing NMEA 2000 system.
The REFPRV415 features three sets of preamp outputs (including sub outputs), so you'll have plenty of options for adding marine amps to your system. This rugged receiver works with wired and wireless remote controls (sold separately).
This digital media receiver packs a lot of features into a compact design that fits a standard gauge opening. Infinity designed this marine-rated receiver with outdoor use in mind, so the weather-resistant, UV-stable face and controls will stand up to sun, salt and moisture when you're out having fun.
- Marine digital media receiver
- Works with your boat's NMEA 2000 system
- Works with SiriusXM's satellite radio tuner
- Compact design fits into standard gauge openings
- Built-in 2-ohm stable amplifier (25 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Built-in Bluetooth with ID tagging for music streaming
- Global AM/FM/WB tuner
- Marine-rated watertight face
- Inputs: rear aux input, rear charging USB input (for USB drives); video input
- Outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear, and sub)
- Works with wired and wireless remotes (sold separately)
- Warranty: 1 year
- Expert Advice Available we are here to answer your questions.
- Infinity PRV415 All-In-One NMEA 2000 Stereo [REFPRV415]
- MSRP: $429.95, Mfg Part Number: [REFPRV415]
- Return shipping for damaged/defective items will be covered by the seller.
- Authorized Dealer