Infinity Kappa 62IX 6.5" Coaxial Speaker SystemKAPPA62IX.FBA
3 in stock
KAPPA 62ix 6-1/2" 2-Way Coaxial SpeakersInfinity's Kappa speakers set a new standard in car audio. Their Patented Plus One™ woofers deliver tight robust bass and high-output that is detailed and musical. Edge-driven textile dome tweeters with oversized voice coils deliver silky smooth highs with increased thermal power handling for high volume enthusiasts. An optional midrange speaker with band-pass crossover is available to upgrade the two-way component systems into three-way systems for increased performance where a three way system is desired or fits into factory locations. Every model is voiced using audiophile grade inductors and capacitors resulting in detail and accuracy unmatched by other brands in their class. And Kappa's 2 ohm design extracts every watt of power from the amplifier or head unit for exceptional performance. Kappa is how all car speakers should perform.Features:Seven Models to Suit All Applications and Environments6-1/2" (160mm) two-way car audio multi-element speaker.Patented Plus One™ Glass Fiber WoofersInfinity’s glass fiber woofer cones are lighter and stiffer with more cone-area than the competition delivering increased low-frequency output and higher efficiency. Hearing them is believing them.Edge-driven textile dome tweetersThese are not commonly used W-domes but edge-driven textile dome speakers that will deliver broader and smoother high frequency response. Infinity's larger voice coil also optimizes thermal power handling with low distortion and high reliability at high volume.UniPivot TweeterThe tweeter is angled and can also be rotated 270° after installation on most models. This gives you imaging options and the ability to elevate the soundstage if the speaker is mounted low in a door. There is also a push-button tweeter level control (+O dB flat and +3 dB) to custom tune high frequencies in coaxial models for on- and off-axis speaker placement.3-way UpgradabilityKappa 2-way component system cross
- Infinity’s glass fiber woofer cones are lighter and stiffer with more cone-area than the competition , delivering increased low-frequency output and higher efficiency.
- Edge-driven textile dome tweeters - These are not commonly used W-domes, but edge-driven textile dome speakers that will deliver broader and smoother high frequency response.
- High output 2.5 ohm ohm architecture with low impedance voice coils enables the speaker to extract every watt from the amplifier and deliver peak power with ease.
- Infinity speakers have to undergo a testing process that would destroy lesser speakers. Infinity freezes them, bakes them, shakes them, blasts them with ultraviolet light and drives them at full power for days at a time.
- Infinity is in the business of designing reference quality speakers, and Kappa car audio speakers are no exception.