Humminbird Advanced Accessory System HH GPS adapterCWR-15499
3 in stock
Handheld GPS Connection Kit connects your Handheld GPS Receiver to your Fishing System control head via an additional NMEA data cable (data cable must be purchased from your Handheld GPS Receiver manufacturer).
- The HHGPS cable is used to connect a RS-232 and NMEA 0183 devices to the GPS/NMEA port on a 300, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1100, or HELIX Series.
- This HHGPS cable requires a RS-232 or NMEA 0183 cable from the deviceÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s manufacture to complete the connection to the Humminbird control head.
- Works with all matrix, 900 series, 700 series, 580 and 595c
- Humminbird 700, 800, 900, 1100, HELIX 9, HELIX 10, and HELIX 12 control heads can supply power to the connected device.
- Humminbird 300, 500, 600, HELIX 5, and HELIX 7 control heads do not supply power therefore the connected device must be externally powered