Humminbird 710279-1 XPTH 9 HW T XPTH 9 HW T Helix Dual Spectrum Chirp with Temperature Plastic Thru Hull TransducerCWR-73672
Plastic Thru-Hull Dual Spectrum CHIRP Transducer supports Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D Sonar with high frequency beam and wide cone angle, offering CHIRP range of 150-220kHz and max depth of 1200ft. Includes built-in temperature sensor.
- Compatible with: HELIX 5 CHIRP G2 â€“ GPS-equipped models only, HELIX 7 CHIRP G2/G3 â€“ GPS-equipped and CHIRP DI G2 models, HELIX 7 CHIRP G2N/G3N â€“ All models, HELIX 8 CHIRP G3N, HELIX 8 CHIRP G4N â€“ All models, HELIX 9 CHIRP G2N/G3N/G4N â€“ All models, HELIX 10 CHIRP G2N/G3N/G4N â€“ All models, HELIX 12 CHIRP G2N/G3N/G4N â€“ All models, ICE HELIX CHIRP G2 â€“ All models (in Open Water Mode) Side Imaging and Down Imaging units can support this transducer as a 2D sonar only transducer.
- Cable Length: 30 Feet
- Side Imaging and Down Imaging units can support the XPTH 9 HW T as a 2D sonar only transducer. This transducer does not support Side Imaging or Down Imaging.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Frequencies: Full: 150-220 kHz, Narrow: 180-240 kHz, Wide: 140-200 kHz
- Dual Spectrum CHRIP Max Depth: 1200ft (365m)
- Dimensions: L 4.0" x W 2.5" x D 1.2" - Stem Length 4", Stem Diameter 1"