Fusion 010-02437-01 Wake Tower Speakers, 8.8", White, IlluminatedCWR-87654
3 in stock
For those serious about their sound while enjoying high speeds on the water, the new Signature Series 3 Wake Tower Speakers deliver it all. Acoustically optimized and engineered for high-quality audio at any volume level, these Wake Tower Speakers are perfect for providing the soundtrack to your on-water activities â€“ even at full speed. Pushing the boundaries of what is possible on the water even further, the new Signature Series 3 Wake Tower Speakers incorporate the finest materials and latest acoustic technologies in a precisely calculated enclosure, now with industry-first CRGBW LED lighting to take your on-water audio entertainment experience to the next level. 010-02437-01
- The new Signature Series 3 Wake Tower speakers are rated IP65 for water and dust ingress protection while also meeting industry standards for UV and salt fog protection
- The new Signature Series 3 Wake Tower speakers illuminate an unprecedented spectrum of colors never before seen on a marine wake tower speaker
- The acoustic properties of the Signature Series 3 Wake Tower speakers have been specifically optimized for wake boat applications
- Precisely Calculated Enclosure: Designed and manufactured with the exact air volume required for exceptional audio reproduction at any volume level, the Signature Series 3 Wake Tower Speakers are specifically optimized for wake boat applications.
- Premium CRGBW LED Lighting: Industry-first marine Wake Tower Speakers with CRGBW (Cool White, Red, Green, Blue, Warm White) create an unprecedented spectrum of colors from premium pastels to vibrant hues to match your music for a more ambient on-water entertainment experience.
- CURV Cone Technology: CURV woven fiber composites are heat pressed to form a lighter and stronger cone that delivers improved sound definition and higher output, while also providing increased protection from the marine conditions.
- Fully Sealed Crossover Components: These provide full protection from the harsh marine environment while delivering an improved frequency response at the crossover point for a detailed audio spectrum and new level of acoustic performance.