BOSS Audio Systems, 2 4 Ohm Stable, Class AB, Mosfet Power Supply, Remote Subwoofer ControlAR2500MK.FBA
Style:1200 Watt 2-Channel
Get clean quality sound with the Boss Audio Armor AR1200.2 Class A/B 2-Channel Full Range Amplifier. This powerful 2-Ohm stable amplifier features 1200 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply to boost your listening pleasure. Customize the sound with Fixed High Pass Crossover, Variable Low Pass Crossover and Bass Boost. Power up your music with the Remote Subwoofer Control. Bridge channels for more power and flexibility. The Armor Series of amplifiers packs incredible power and performance into a feature-rich slim design for put-it-anywhere convenience. Drive your tunes with the Boss Audio AR1200.2. For further product details, please scroll down.
- POWER: 600 Watts Max x 2 @2-Ohms, 300 Watts Max x 2 @4-Ohms, 1200 Watts Max x 1 Bridged @4 Ohms
- CLASS A/B TOPOLOGY: Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal. Class ‘B’ amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal. Efficiency is the name of the game
- VARIABLE BASS BOOST: With Variable Bass Boost you have the control of exactly how much BASS you want to pump out to your subwoofer(s)
- MOSFET POWER SUPPLY: A MOSFET is basically an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current. It controls the output voltage and current precisely by removing the output current sensing loss & eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry
- VARIABLE GAIN CONTROL: The gain control is not for adjusting volume. It simply adjusts the amount of signal that is coming from your receiver and going to your amplifier
- BRIDGEABLE: Dramatically increase the power output to you speakers and subwoofers by connecting two amplifier channels
- OTHER SPECS: Dimensions - Depth 10.2” x Width 6.5” x Height 2.8”, Weight – 4.5 lbs.
- WARRANTY: BOSS Audio provides a powerful 6 year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon.com