AudioControl DM-608 6 by 8 Channel Matrix Digital Signal ProcessorADC-DM-608
AudioControl DM-608 Premium 6 Input 8 Output DSP Matrix Processor
The powerful DM-608 processor allows users to truly optimize the performance of their audio system, regardless of whether they are using a factory or aftermarket source, and to truly achieve the goal of Ã¢â‚¬Å“Making Good Sound GreatÃ¢â‚¬Â.
These highly versatile Digital Signal processors are equipped with key features, such as active speaker level inputs, line-level and digital audio inputs, providing up to 8 channels of output. AudioControlÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Ã¢â‚¬Å“smart userÃ¢â‚¬Â interface contains the power of AudioControl processing through a flexible PC interface packed full of features in a simple lay out. Configure signal summing, 30 bands of equalization, signal time-alignment, input delay and phase correction, plus AudioControl proprietary features like AccuBASS, GTOTM Signal Sense, and MILCTM as well as integrated input and output RTAÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s.
The built in Option Port on the DM-608 is the future of car audio and will allow hi-res streaming directly into the DSP. It also opens up future proprietary connections for additional inputs, controllers and interface solutions.
6 Input Channels, 8 Outputs
Input and Output RTA for Precise and Informed Tuning
All controls and adjustments accessible on your laptop (PC or Mac) via USB connection (AudioControl's Smart-User DSP software included)
Variable high-pass, low-pass, and bandpass filters (20-20,000 Hz at 12 or 24 dB/octave)
GTO signal-sensing turn-on
MILC (Maximum Input Level Control) LED optimization and clip indicators
12 and 24 dB/Octave Crossovers
30 Band Equalizer
Dimensions: 9-3/8"W x 1-5/8"H x 6-3/16"D
Warranty: 5 years
What's in the box:
AudioControl DM-608 Processor
119" USB Cord (Type-A on one end / micro type-B on other end)
- 6 Input Channels, 8 Outputs - Input and Output RTA for Precise and Informed Tuning
- All controls and adjustments accessible on your laptop (PC or Mac) via USB connection (AudioControl's Smart-User DSP software included)
- Variable high-pass, low-pass, and bandpass filters (20-20,000 Hz at 12 or 24 dB/octave)
- GTO signal-sensing turn-on - MILC (Maximum Input Level Control) LED optimization and clip indicators
- AccuBASS, Signal Summing, Signal Delay, 12 and 24 dB/Octave Crossovers, 30 Band Equalizer