PAC AB-CHR99 Acura/Chrysler Cable for AUX-BOX or iPAC-OEM
$ 9.99 $ 8.95
The AB-CHR99 wiring harness connects the PAC AUX-BOX or PAC iPAC-OEM (formerly called AUX-POD) to the connector on the back of your OEM receiver. Compatible with most 1999-2001 Chrysler radios that have a "Disc ∧" button and rounded corners, 1992-2002 Acura radios (except TL), and 1992-97 Honda radios. Not compatible with older style Chrysler radios that have squared corners, or vehicles with factory navigation systems.
Note: This cable requires the use of either the AUX-BOX or iPAC-OEM (sold separately)
- Use this cable with the AUX-BOX to add auxiliary audio input to your stereo
- Use this cable with the iPAC-OEM to play your Apple iPod music through your factory stereo
- Direct interface with back of factory radio
- Fully compatible with most Chrysler radios with squared corners and a "Disc ∧" button
- For 1999-2001 Dodge / Chrysler / Plymouth / Jeep Vehicles with Rounded
Corner Radios, 1992-2002 Acura Vehicles without Navigation (except TL), and
1992-97 Honda Vehicles
Connects to 8-pin round connector behind radio - Must be oval-shaped faceplate and have "Disc^" printed on Preset button "1"
NOTE: If you do not see your vehicle listed below, call PAC Technical Support at (800) 854-3133 to find out which PAC product is right for your vehicle.
Exceptions (does not fit):
Dodge / Chrysler / Plymouth / Jeep Radios with Squared Corners
Acura TL (use the PAC AB-HON)
Acura NSX / MDX / SLX