Metra TurboKits 99-7890 Car Stereo Installation Kit
Turbokits let you install an aftermarket radio in your vehicle's factory dash opening, while making the installation look as clean and professional as the OEM radio. They are uniquely designed to provide the right combination of strength, appearance and versatility. They are the industry standard for installation kits... often copied, never duplicated. When installing your stereo, don't settle for less than Metra.
- High impact, OEM quality, ABS plastic construction
- Whenever possible, Turbokits mount to the factory radio mounting locations. This provides an easy install with strength.
- Turbokit radio openings will hold either DIN or ISO DIN units and, where there is enough room in the dash, some of Metra's Turbokits will accommodate 2 ISO mount units or 1 Double DIN unit.
- Snap-in ISO mount radio supports hold any ISO style radio secure; just screw them to the side of the ISO mount unit and snap it into the opening. If the radio needs to be removed, use a flat blade screwdriver to release the snap tab and out slides the radio.
- Under radio storage pockets are provided where possible. They are full depth pockets that hold plenty of stuff. Very functional!
- Turbokits have been designed with exacting tolerances, so they match the factory dash contours perfectly. There are never any gaps between the dash and the kit.
- ISO trim rings are provided for a custom looking install