Audio Enhancers NCT250 Uncarpeted Dual 12" 82-92 Regular hatch Camaro/Trans Am101248
42 in stock
- For 1982–1992 Regular hatch Chevy Camaro and 1982–1992 Regular hatch Pontiac Firebird
- For MANUAL non-motorized hatch (not electric motorized hatch)
- Custom-fit in rear well area
- Upward-firing. Sits at an 14 degree angle, while loading against rear glass, producing superior sound quality with hard hitting bass
- Simple Installation - Open hatch, position the NCT250 in place in rear well area, and close hatch...DONE!
- Note: Recommend using a Grill for each sub to help protect your subwoofer
- Uncarpeted (allowing you to cover with material of your choice)
- Built with MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard)
- Platinum Spring-Loaded Terminals (10 AWG Wire)
- Mounting Depth: 7-7/8"
- Internal Volume: 2.54 cubic feet (1.27 cubic feet per sub)
- Dimensions: 41-1/8" W x 20-3/4" H x 17-1/4" TopDepth x 7-1/4" BottomDepth
Audio Enhancers Information:
Audio Enhancers aims to “Build a great box through excellent Craftsmanship, Quality and Unsurpassed Customer Service.“ As the leader in the automotive speaker cabinet industry, Audio Enhancers has been building a comprehensive selection of Competition-Grade, Award-Winning speaker enclosures for decades.
Audio Enhancers utilizes the latest technology in the wood working industry. Using CAD/CAM/CNC assures precise parts to 0.002 of an inch, time after time. Audio Enhancers sets the bench mark for quality, offering only American-made products that meet their rigorous standards. These enclosures utilize superior materials and workmanship which aid in delivering consistently high quality boxes. Expertly crafted and acoustically correct; these speaker cabinets help deliver unparalleled sound quality.
Audio Enhancers enclosures are backed by a solid, companywide commitment to provide unsurpassed customer service. They’re so certain their products will please, that every custom-made speaker cabinet they build features a 100%-satisfaction guarantee.
You'll find that these enclosures offer the highest value on the market for a quality product.