Audio Enhancers GMX120 Dual 10" 88-98 Chevy,GMC 1500/2500/3500, 99 Classic Sub Box
Brand: Audio Enhancers
- For 1988-1998 & 1999 Classic Chevy & GMC 1500, 2500, and 3500 Regular Extended Cab trucks
- Fits 3-door models
- Custom-fit under rear seat (Note: must remove jack)
- Downward-firing - Protects your subs from the elements and shoes, and the loading effect produces greater bass output
- Simple Installation - Raise your back seat, remove jack, position the GMX120 in place, and lower the seat...DONE!
- Cosmetically Appealing - The GMX120's top advances forward from under seat approximately 1-1/2", leaving plenty of leg room.
- Gray automotive-grade carpeting
- Built with MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard)
- Platinum Spring-Loaded Terminals (10 AWG Wire)
- Mounting Depth: 5-13/16"
- Internal Volume: 1.2 cubic feet (0.6 cubic feet per sub)
- Dimensions: 55" W x 10-7/32" H x 10" TopDepth x 12-1/2" BottomDepth
Audio Enhancers Information:
Audio Enhancers aims to “Build a great box through excellent Craftsmanship, Quality and Unsurpassed Customer Service.“ As the leader in the automotive speaker cabinet industry, Audio Enhancers has been building a comprehensive selection of Competition-Grade, Award-Winning speaker enclosures for decades.
Audio Enhancers utilizes the latest technology in the wood working industry. Using CAD/CAM/CNC assures precise parts to 0.002 of an inch, time after time. Audio Enhancers sets the bench mark for quality, offering only American-made products that meet their rigorous standards. These enclosures utilize superior materials and workmanship which aid in delivering consistently high quality boxes. Expertly crafted and acoustically correct; these speaker cabinets help deliver unparalleled sound quality.
Audio Enhancers enclosures are backed by a solid, companywide commitment to provide unsurpassed customer service. They’re so certain their products will please, that every custom-made speaker cabinet they build features a 100%-satisfaction guarantee.
You'll find that these enclosures offer the highest value on the market for a quality product.